RIDE THE FREE SHUTTLE TO THE FAIR in 2016
All three days:
• 10 a.m. until 1/2 hour after the beer garden at the rodeo closes:
• The Barriere shuttle will stop at:
– The Esso Station
– Sam’s Pizza & Ribs,
– Barriere Seniors Hall,
– Barriere Ball Park,
– Barriere Chamber of Commerce/Tourism Info (used to be Work BC) on Barriere Town Road in Liquor Store complex.
• A pick-up will take place at the Louis Creek Simpcw Reserve at approx. 10 – 10:15 a.m. and a drop off at approx. 6 p.m.
• The shuttle starts at Chu Chua at 9:15 a.m. and returns to Chu Chua the last run of the day.
All times are approximate depending on traffic etc.. Shuttle will run approximately every 30 minutes . Times will be posted at pickup sites and at fairground main entry gate.